The Humble Beginnings
As far as I can recall, I was sitting in my hostel room in the first year of my college when I came across a designing software called PHOTOSHOP. It quickly drew my attention and all of it for the next few days to come. I watched video tutorials on various sites, majorly Youtube to learn the basics. It all began as "just-for-fun" or "let's-see-what-else-this-software-can-do" thing but it gripped me harder as I dived deeper into it. I was fascinated with the possibilities the application could realize. I used to see tons of videos daily and try them myself. It was tough at first. But come on, what isn't! This kept on going for quite a few days.
This was my first poster as far as I can trace back on the internet. I saw a video under "photoshop beginner tutorials" on Youtube and this is how I emulated.
[My college is Indian School Of Mines].
Yeah, I know. Awfully hideous! is what came to mind as I dragged and dropped this piece into the post. I mean, what was I thinking back then making it my Facebook cover photo. It was the early gusto I guess. But nonetheless, this was just the beginning as they call it. And an ingenuous one at that.
This was my first poster as far as I can trace back on the internet. I saw a video under "photoshop beginner tutorials" on Youtube and this is how I emulated.
[My college is Indian School Of Mines].
Yeah, I know. Awfully hideous! is what came to mind as I dragged and dropped this piece into the post. I mean, what was I thinking back then making it my Facebook cover photo. It was the early gusto I guess. But nonetheless, this was just the beginning as they call it. And an ingenuous one at that.



Comments
Post a Comment