A blossoming Enthusiast...
I was totally digging the software. It was all I could think about. Got a lot to think about in the lectures :P! It is more than a hobby I guess. I'd spend hours designing my wallpapers for my laptop, editing photos for my friends. It was fun. I enjoyed it.
This is what I made getting inspired from a movie trailer I think, or a Youtube video; I don't remember that well. It was nice. I posted it as my Facebook cover. Got quite a lot of appreciation. This motivated me to pursue it further.
Surfing the web on just some another day I came across this fractal background and something just clicked. "I could use it this for my next design", I thought and voila, I came up with this, what I like to call, Mirror Art! This took very little time for me and truth be told, I was amazed at the command I had attained on the tools. It felt good and boosted my confidence for the better.
Windows 8 had just been launched. Many people switched to the new Microsoft flagship. I didn't. I liked my good old Win 7 (which I haven't abandoned still). I reckon fancying designing some user interface resembling the new OS. And so I did by designing this tiled interface. Seeing it now, I think I overdid the inner shadow on the tiles. Hmph!, such an amateur!





Comments
Post a Comment