The Logo
So this one morning while I was enjoying my sumptuous breakfast (yeah, we don't get this good food at hostel in college) at home during vacations, I thought why not do something more with the previous logo design. So I got to it and...
Yeah, I remember, I was into plexus backgrounds and animation back then. Looks pretty cool still. I would design a new wallpaper on a daily basis. Like I said earlier, it had become more than a hobby; it harbored my passion, still does.
Then there was a phase I was crazy over typographic posters and designing. I tried many of them. That did not pan out well. Here's one that is just okay. I call it "The Dilemma" - just do it or don't!
The next one was incited by a motivational quote I came across on Quora. Find out for yourself.
Stepping up the input just a little each day can get you quite far. Indeed!
Kbeznak Parmatonic
ta-da! (*raises curtains*)
It has my full name in it as well as my previous logo in the background which, sort of, looks more like a watermark. I named it - "The Collab". Another naive attempt at it. But this got me better. These are some other works I did with this new logo.
Yeah, I remember, I was into plexus backgrounds and animation back then. Looks pretty cool still. I would design a new wallpaper on a daily basis. Like I said earlier, it had become more than a hobby; it harbored my passion, still does.
Then there was a phase I was crazy over typographic posters and designing. I tried many of them. That did not pan out well. Here's one that is just okay. I call it "The Dilemma" - just do it or don't!
The next one was incited by a motivational quote I came across on Quora. Find out for yourself.
Stepping up the input just a little each day can get you quite far. Indeed!
Kbeznak Parmatonic







Comments
Post a Comment