Personalizing
Just so you know, I am a huge IRON MAN fan. I've watched his "suit-up" sequences more times than you can fathom. All the holographic projections JARVIS does in the movie are spectacular. In the similar vein, I'm also a tech-junkie. Any thing that has even a tad bit of sci-fi and tech has my attention. So there was this phase where I liked to design everything that can be possibly personalized - wallpaper and icons on my laptop, phone, etc. This phase tends to overlap with the plexus thing I had, I told you about earlier.
This was the first personalized lock-screen wallpaper for my Xperia.
I guess I was trying to make something similar to the arc-reactor in Iron Man. It's not that bad itself.
I kept making them. Here are a few.
This one has a downloaded wallpaper and I designed a possible widget for a mobile app.
This one here is nothing. I just added the text to make it look more cool on my phone.
Looks geeky.
The next one is another attempt at UI design for phone.






Comments
Post a Comment